SPRING 2019 'FAMILY DAYS'
30 minute shoot
5 digitals files
5 matching prints up to 10" x 8"
To be held in the Purbeck area on Sunday 14th and Monday 15th April 2019. Limited spaces, book early to avoid disappointment
Spring 2019 Family Portrait Mini Sessions - Information
1. This year for the first time I am offering family mini sessions in Purbeck. There are six sessions available over two dates during April - Sunday 14th and Monday 15th April. Sessions will be held at Arne Nature Reserve, near Wareham.
2. Each shoot is 30 minutes for up to a maximum of 6 people.
3. To secure your date and time please contact me to book and non-refundable payment of £125 is required. Sessions are first come first served.
4. Payments to be made via bank transfer to Sarah Wasey, sort code 30 93 09, account 02202918
5. Provided the weather is dry the session will go ahead – overcast days are actually perfect for portrait photography. Unfortunately, if it’s raining I will postpone the sessions to the following dates so please keep these alternatives free just in case:-
Sunday 14th April will move to Saturday 27th April
Monday 15th April will move to Sunday 28th April
6. Within three weeks of your mini session I will hand edit your portraits and upload them to a private online gallery for you to preview. The gallery will be live for two weeks for you to select your favourites.
7. The package includes 5 digital files to download plus 5 matching prints up to 10" x 8".
8. If you love all your images and simple can’t choose and would like to buy all of the digitals you may wish to upgrade your package for an extra £200. This can be decided after the session.